We are happy to share our photos and tutorials with anyone interested in spotlighting our crafts. Please be sure to link to our original posts and give us credit for our work. Thank you for your consideration and respect. We hope you enjoy our blog!



Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Cupcake Tin

Here's a fun way to celebrate the 12 days of Christmas!

First measure the mouth of the cupcake tin to see how wide you need to make each opening.  Have  a lip no less than 1/8 an inch around each tin or it will not give the magnet enough area to hold itself in place.
(Each circle needs to be 1/4 inch bigger than the opening.  That's 1/8in. + 1/8in for each side.)


Cut your circles out of scrapbook paper.  Add any embellishments that you like, then add the number.
Next stick each circle on a sticky magnet sheet.  (You can get these at the craft store.)  Then cut them out.
You can leave your cupcake tin silver or spray it white like mine.


 Next you need to choose what you want to put inside of each tin.  You can put in candy, fun messages, small gifts, activities to do as a family.  Oh the possibility!





2 comments:

Joy said...

I love this idea!!! I always hunt for 12 Days of Christmas ideas every year, and I didn't find anything this year that I thought I could manage, so I skipped it. But here I have found what I'll be doing this December! Thanks!

Joy said...

Er...last year! :-)